Help bring managers into compliance by proctoring the StateFoodSafety Food Protection Manager Certification Exam.
StateFoodSafety, known for its commitment to providing A Better Learning Experience, is proud to announce that the StateFoodSafety Food Protection Manager Certification Exam will be released nationally in April 2017. If you’re partnered with StateFoodSafety, you can become a proctor for your company or regulatory agency!
Your Proctoring Solution
Hosting proctors at your health department or regulatory agency is an efficient and lucrative way to get the food managers in your area certified in food safety. Having in-house proctors for your company is also an efficient way to get all your managers the certifications they need. StateFoodSafety provides the tools to make this process faster and easier than ever before. We train proctors online at no cost and provide the tools you will need to successfully proctor the StateFoodSafety Food Protection Manager Certification Exam.
What is a Proctor?
A proctor is someone who monitors exam sessions to ensure that exams are taken fairly. A StateFoodSafety proctor monitors the StateFoodSafety Food Protection Manager Certification Exam.
Benefits of Becoming a Proctor
Generate Income or Save Money — Proctors can earn money by collecting fees from examinees. If you’re our regulatory partner, offering proctoring services can be a way to generate income for your department. If you’re an industry client, you can save money on proctor fees by proctoring food manager exams in-house. Each proctoring session can hold up to 35 people at a time, which can add up to a lot of money.
Provide Local Service — Our system helps our regulatory partners provide a trusted, local option for members of the community to take the proctored manager exam. It also allows our industry partners to provide their employees an in-house exam proctor.
Simple, Free, and Online—We provide online learning solutions—so everything in our system is online and set up to make your job as easy as possible:
- We provide online food safety training, so you can focus your effort on proctoring.
- Proctor registration and proctor tools are accessible online and easy to use.
- Exam sessions are administered and submitted entirely online. Proctors need to be physically present, but can use our online system to manage everything.
- Our system grades exams automatically. No need for proctors to bring a red pen or mail in exams for grading!
- Once examinees pass the exam, they will receive a digital certificate via email that they can print.
How to Become a Proctor
StateFoodSafety makes becoming a proctor quick and easy. If you’re partnered with us, you can become a proctor in two simple steps:
1. Train — Contact your assigned Client Services representative to get access to our free proctor training course. Complete the course and pass the assessment. The whole process only takes about 25 minutes.
2. Apply — Fill out and submit the application form online. Once approved, proctors can log in to create exam sessions and proctor exams.
Food Protection Manager Certification
If you are looking for Food Protection Manager Certification, click here to see what food safety manager training and exams we have available for your area.
This article was updated on 9/5/19 for accuracy.